Monday, March 30, 2015

Catch the moment: Week 9

Nurse Loves Farmer
Continued catch up! One picture a day for a year.

 My big girl had her first dentist visit. I waited until she was (almost) 3 years old because she's generally not comfortable in new situations and I wanted it to be a good experience for her. Here's the full story and how to prepare for your toddler's first dentist visit.
 My parents have been living in Germany 7 months and they came for a 2 1/2 week visit. Penny was simply over the moon.

 This sunny day called for celebration with cupcakes!
 I don't craft too often, but with Penny's request for a dinosaur-fairy themed birthday party, I got started on her special banner.
 A big perk about your parents staying at your place for 2 1/2 weeks.. free babysitting and extra date nights! Woo hoo!
 The next step in the dinosaur-fairy birthday banner.
And there it is hung! Just a few more days until the party...

Catch up on previous weeks: 
Follow along on Instagram daily!

1 comment:

  1. it was a great party and wonderful visit we are missing you guys so much. love you

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...